Banjo Paterson and Henry Lawson did one, and now Shane and I can too!! (find him at http://STCliterature.blogspot.com.)
Rules for our poetry battle.
1) Each poem must begin with the final word of the poem of the person before.
2) Each poem can only be two to four lines long (although line length will not be standardized).
3) Cliches are punishable by death.
4) Poems must be relevant... no A-grade baloney.
5) No personal attacks on the other poet.
OK, here I go.
You annoy the sh*t out of me, you loud-mouthed, outspoken little girl...
Yes dear, I will bring home some bread