Writers Google some weird stuff. Get over it.
I still don't know how I feel about the term Google becoming a verb, but I use it so I won't be a hypocrite and start railing about how we bastardise the English language daily.
Here's what I've been searching for on the web this month:
* Wondering how to wear those brown knee high boots you just bought? Wendy shows you how. (And how endearing is she??? I love it when she kicks her leg up at the end to give you a better view of her shoes. I think I could probably manage my own version of each of those outfits. Fashion bloggers out there, what would YOU pair with brown boots?)
* Here is a recipe for delicious (and grown up) Red Velvet Cupcakes. Yum.
* Cassandra Clare and I have this in common. What do you think? New desktop background???
* Recently I got a second job in a book shop (yaaaay) which means I can now wear fantastic stuff like this to work. I said to myself earlier today, "Now I can be like the cute hipster chick who works in a bookstore..." Then corrected it to "I AM that girl. Positive thinking. I think I will get a Wuthering Heights and a Lolita. What would you get? (Keep in mind that for every shirt you buy, a book is purchased for an otherwise bookless community in Africa! Spread the love.)
* My all time favourite Blog
What have you been searching for?