I just re-read my post about my New Year's goals from this time last year... I was pretty down on the idea of New Year's Resolutions, but I'm always pro-goal setting! I sat down and assessed how I did, and I won't bore you with the analysis, but while nothing super super major happening in 2014, it was a pretty excellent year.
Here's hoping 2015 will be even better!
Here are my new goals:
1. De-clutter my life... accumulate less stuff, including books. This includes keeping my bathroom clean.
2. Read 110 books (I would try to read more than last year except that this year I will be attempting to get my Graduate Diploma in Professional Writing and Editing as an external student through Deakin Uni)
3. Take more photographs! Notice things worth noticing, make memories and be more present.
4. Submit stories and writing to 12 journals and competitions-- again, same as last year-- but this year, take the negative responses less personally.
5. Cook more, and use all my lovely cookbooks.
I think they are great goals. I am now imagining your bathroom stuffed full of books.ReplyDelete
Great goals. I don't make a practice of setting them for New Year either as I never know what will come up during the year. However, I always have a vague idea where I'm heading ...ReplyDelete